At Bluenote Painting, our #1 goal is to always exceed your expectations.
Our dedication to craftsmanship and service shows in our results.
“Out of the dozens of people working for us, I can honestly say that Bluenote Painting has been the pinnacle of our experiences working with contractors.”
• Quality – Bluenote Painting has experienced employees who truly care. Our painters know what it takes to give your job a “stand out from the rest” look.
• Service – Great customer service is so much more than a cliché at Bluenote Painting! From start to finish, we listen to our customers’ needs and work hard to exceed their expectations.
• Warranty – Bluenote Painting offers an industry leading year warranty on all painting projects. We will stand behind our work long after the project is finished.
• Communication – Our knowledgeable staff is always open to your feedback and questions along the way. We’re here to protect and beautify your largest investment – your home!
• Knowledge – The Bluenote Painting team has years of local painting experience. We specialize in everything from residential painting projects to large commercial jobs. We have the background, experience, and know-how to take on any project.
Meet Rick Thomas
Founder & Owner of Bluenote Painting
Rick Thomas grew up in Oregon City and graduated from Oregon City High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Oregon State University. Rick has been married to his wife Leigha for 19 years. They have two daughters ages 6 and 4.
On sunny weekends in spring and summer, you’ll find Rick enjoying a round of golf or hanging out in the yard with the family where he also farms a small U-Pick blueberry farm. The summer of 2018 marked our first Customer Appreciation Event where customers are invited to pick blueberries to their heart’s’ content.
Rick’s professional career includes over 5,000 painting bids and managing over 3,000 painting jobs. Rick loves meeting with every single client to learn about their hopes and expectations. He works with our very talented team of painters to make sure every client is 100% satisfied with our work.
Rick’s careful managing of all jobs has earned Bluenote Painting many positive reviews on sites around the web as well as hundreds of referrals from happy customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you work?
Our painting teams are available for commercial and residential projects throughout the Portland Metro area, including Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.
What can you paint?
We’re able to handle any size interior or exterior painting project for your home or commercial building. We’re also available to repaint and refinish cabinets, too!
Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes. At Bluenote Painting we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured company. We provide workers compensation for every employee as required by law, as well as up to $1 million in liability coverage for your protection.
Can I mail in a check for payment?
Yes! We have a PO box you can mail your payment to for your convenience: PO Box 984, Oregon City, Oregon 97045