Cabinet Refinishing & Cabinet Painting in Beaverton
Breathe new life into your kitchen or bath. Our experienced cabinet painters are ready to help you refinish your bathroom or kitchen cabinets.
Why Refinish or Paint Your Cabinets?
Cabinet refinishing is one of the best ways to vastly improve the look and feel of your kitchen, bathroom, and home.
Many homeowners think that when their cabinets look old or scratched they must reinvest in brand new cabinets. Not only is this expensive, but it’s an involved process that requires a more complicated construction project. At Bluenote Painting, we are cabinet painting experts and can help you easily transform your space.
Painting, refinishing, and refacing cabinets is…
- A fast way to radically improve the look and feel of your home
- A great way to help your space look brighter and more inviting
- An economical and sustainable choice compared to replacing your cabinets
- A great investment, offering up to a 200% ROI. Great if you’re planning to sell your home soon!
Our Cabinet Painting Process
While other Beaverton cabinet painters may remove cabinets from your home to paint them, we work in place. How do we do this while keeping your home safe from paint and debris? We create a sealed paint booth out of your kitchen, bathroom, or whichever room we’ll be painting cabinets in. This is an efficient and clean process that prevents damage to cabinets during transport.
Better and faster results. What’s not to love?
Here’s how we paint your cabinets:
- Appliances, countertops, floors, furniture, and anything else that needs protection is taped, masked, and plastic-covered for protection.
- We’ll thoroughly clean your cabinets with environmentally friendly cleaners to remove all grease, waxes, and any other buildup.
- Your cabinets are sanded to fill in gaps and repair damaged areas.
- When painting your cabinets, we’ll use a shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. This minimizes odors and allows you to stay in your home while we work.
- Once done painting, we’ll completely clean up and leave your home looking spic and span.
About Bluenote Painting
Bluenote Painting is locally-owned and operated. Our #1 priority is always to make sure that you’re 100% happy with our work. There’s no other painter in Beaverton who can match our dedication to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We’re not like other cabinet painters! You’ll love the attention to detail and communication from our experienced painters.
- Service – We listen to your needs and our service will exceed your expectations. You’ll wonder why all painters aren’t like us.
- Warranty – All our exterior painting projects include a warranty that’s the longest of any painter in the Beaverton area.
- Value – High-quality paint adds value to your home and protects your biggest investment.
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
We Take Pride In Our Painting and Refinishing Work and It Shows!
Cabinet refinishing and painting truly is an art. Our experienced painters work to exceed your expectations and aren’t finished until you’re 100% satisfied with the results.
LReady to learn more? Let’s talk! Call (503) 246-8888 to request your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have built-ins that I love. Can you work on those, too?
Or course we can! We frequently stain or paint built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers. We can even paint back walls and other parts of your built-ins with an accent color.
Do your painters provide or install hardware like hinges and pulls?
If you provide hardware, our cabinet refinishing contractors are happy to install it. That said, we can not include new hardware as part of our cabinet painting services.
I’m not sure what color I want in my kitchen. Can you help?
We’d love to! We’ll work closely with you to help you decide which color paint is right for your space and are happy to arrange an even more in-depth design consultation if needed.
What are the advantages of the paint you use?
Low VOC hybrid oil and water based paint is safer, allowing you to stay in your home while we paint. It is also incredibly durable and has that great sheen you want when you paint kitchen cabinets.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for cabinet painting projects throughout the Beaverton area, including Portland, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.