Cabinet Refinishing and Cabinet Painting
Transform your cabinets. Add value to your home. Breathe new life into your kitchen or bath. Our experienced cabinet painters are ready to help you redo your bath and kitchen cabinets.
Why Refinish or Paint Your Cabinets?
Painting and refinishing cabinets is…
- One of the fastest way to improve the look and feel of your home. Freshly painted or refinished cabinets make your space look brighter and more inviting.
- An economical and sustainable choice compared to replacing your cabinets
- A great investment, offering up to a 200% ROI. Great if you’re planning to sell your home soon!
Our Cabinet Painting Process
We’re not like other Portland cabinet painters. Instead of removing cabinets from your home, we work in place. In essence, we create a sealed paint booth out of your kitchen. This is a more efficient and cleaner process that prevents damage to cabinets during transport.
Better results and faster. What’s not to love?
Here’s how we paint your cabinets:
- Appliances, countertops, and floors are taped, masked, and plastic-covered for their protection
- Then, we thoroughly clean your cabinets with environmentally friendly cleaners. This removes all grease, waxes, and any other buildup.
- Your cabinets are then sanded down to fill in gaps and repair damaged areas
- We will use a shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. This minimizes odors and allows you to stay in your home while we work.
About Bluenote Painting
We’re locally-owned and operated, and our #1 priority is making sure that you’re 100% happy with our work. There’s no other painter in Portland who can match our dedication to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We’re not like other cabinet painters! You’ll love the attention to detail and communication from our experienced painters
- Service – We listen to your needs and our service will exceed your expectations. You’ll wonder why all painters aren’t like us!
- Warranty – All our exterior painting projects include a warranty that’s the longest of any painter in the Portland area
- Value – High-quality paint adds value to your home and protects your biggest investment
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
We Take Pride In Our Work & Stand Behind It!
Your satisfaction is our top priority and our projects include a warranty that’s among the very best in the Portland area.
Questions About Our Warranty & Guarantee?
Let’s talk! Call us at (503) 246-8888 learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have built-ins that I love. Can you work on those, too?
Yes! We often stain and paint built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers. You might really love having the back wall of your built-ins painted with an accent color.
Do your painters provide or install hardware like hinges and pulls?
If you provide hardware, our cabinet refinishing contractors will install it. However, we don’t include new hardware as part of our cabinet painting services.
I’m not sure what color I want in my kitchen. Can you help?
Yes! We can help you pick a paint color and finish you love. We can arrange for a more in-depth design consultation if needed.
What are the advantages of the paint you use?
Low VOC hybrid oil and water based paint not only allows you to stay in your home while we paint, it offers several other advantages, too. It’s incredibly durable and has that great sheen you want when you redo kitchen cabinets.
Do you only paint in kitchens?
No, we can paint, finish, or stain bathrooms, bookshelves, drawers, and other surfaces throughout your home. In addition, we’re a full service painter, offering both interior and exterior home painting services.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for cabinet painting projects throughout the Portland Metro area, including Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.