Some tips on getting the most you can from a home show:
1. Be Prepared – Bring a list of projects you want to get done over the course of the year. Think Spring and Summer projects too. Sunny weather isn’t far away and many contractors plan months out. In order to get your job done this season, you have to get on the schedule now.
2. Bring Pictures – With all experts in one location what better way to get an idea of what your project might cost or the scope of the job.
3. Take Notes – Bring your note pad and pen as you will have many conversations you will want to remember details from.
4. Set Appointments – Take your calendar as you may have the opportunity to set up appointments for a professional quote. A salesmen typically will want to come out and see your space before offering a bid. Make good use of your time and set up the appointment while you are there.
5. Ask Lots of Questions – Don’t be shy. Ask about what kind of features and benefits the products and services offer. What sets their company apart from their competitors.
6. Take Pictures – Take pictures of the booths that you want to remember. Take pictures of ideas that inspire you. Take pictures of phone numbers or other info you want to remember but don’t have time to write down.
Bluenote Painting will be ready and waiting at both of Portland Home Shows and look forward to answering any of your painting questions.