Cabinet Refinishing & Cabinet Painting in Oregon City
Transform your cabinets from old to bold! Our experienced cabinet painters are ready to help you refinish your bathroom or kitchen cabinets.
Call (503) 246-8888 for a Free Estimate
or fill out the form below:
Why Refinish or Paint Your Cabinets?
There’s a reason why so many homeowners choose to refinish cabinets vs. invest in new ones. Not only does cabinet refinishing vastly improve the look and feel of your kitchen, bathroom, and home, it’s also a more affordable, sustainable, and simple process.
At Bluenote Painting, we’re cabinet painting experts and can help you easily transform your space without the involved and complicated process of reinvesting in brand new cabinets.
Painting, refinishing, and refacing cabinets is…
- A fast way to improve the style of your home and make your space look brighter and more inviting
- An economical and sustainable choice compared to replacing your cabinets
- A great investment, offering up to a 200% ROI. Great if you’re planning to sell your home soon!
Our Cabinet Painting Process
While many Oregon City cabinet painters remove cabinets from your home to paint them, we work in place. This limits the possibility of damage during transport and delivers faster results. What’s not to love?!
Here’s how we paint your cabinets:
- Appliances, countertops, floors, furniture, and anything else that needs protection is taped, masked, and plastic-covered for protection.
- We’ll thoroughly clean your cabinets with environmentally friendly cleaners to remove all grease, waxes, and any other buildup.
- We’ll sand your cabinets, filling in gaps and repairing damaged areas.
- When painting your cabinets, we use a shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. This minimizes odors and allows you to stay in your home while we work.
- Once completed, we’ll clean up and leave your home looking spic and span — aside from your beautifully updated cabinets, you’ll never know we were there!
About Bluenote Painting
Bluenote Painting is locally-owned and operated. Our #1 priority is always to make sure that you’re 100% happy with our work. There’s no other cabinet refinisher in Oregon City who can match our dedication to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We’re not like other cabinet painters! We offer incredible attention to detail and thorough communication.
- Service – We listen to your needs and are dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
- Value – High-quality paint adds value to your home and protects your biggest investment.
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
We’re Proud of Our Painting and Refinishing Work — and It Shows!
Cabinet refinishing and painting is an art. Our experienced painters are dedicated to your happiness and aren’t finished until you’re 100% satisfied with the results.
Ready to learn more? Let’s talk! Call (503) 246-8888 to request your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have built-ins that I love. Can you work on those, too?
Yes! We can stain or paint built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers. Ask us about painting back walls and other parts of your built-ins with an accent color, too!
Do your painters provide or install hardware like hinges and pulls?
If you provide hardware, our cabinet refinishing contractors are happy to install it. However, we don’t include new hardware as part of our cabinet painting services.
I’m not sure what color I want in my kitchen. Can you help?
Absolutely. We’ll help you decide which color paint is right for your space and are happy to arrange an even more in-depth design consultation, if you’d like.
What are the advantages of the paint you use?
We use low VOC hybrid oil and water-based paint which is safer for you and your family, allowing you to stay in your home while we paint. It is also incredibly durable and has that great sheen you want when you paint kitchen cabinets.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for cabinet painting projects in Oregon City and the surrounding area, including Portland, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.