Historic Home Painting in Portland
Bluenote Painting provides professional residential painting and commercial painting services for Portland, Oregon. Portland has many historic homes and neighborhoods, such as Alameda, Laurelhurst, Mississippi, and East Moreland. We have a great understanding of what the historic homeowner would expect and need in a professional paint job for their home.
By hiring a professional who understands historic homes, your paint job can last for years and years, providing you with a rich look and bringing out all of the unique features and characteristics of your home. Many homes in Portland fall under EPA Lead Paint Laws, and Bluenote Painting is licensed and experienced in all the regulations that must be followed when painting historic homes. Call Bluenote Painting today for a free estimate.
What Makes Bluenote Painting the Best Choice for your Portland Paint Job
- We are a good resource for referrals on historic paint color and quality of paint
- Prep work is done to create a strong canvas with attention to caulking and damage being fixed before your home is painted.
- Attention to detail is our specialty, which is so important in historic homes in the area
- High quality materials are used to ensure our 10 year warranty is upheld
- Equipment used is essential and helps us get up off steep ground, such as lifts
- Cautious around neighbors and in your neighborhood. We will leave no sign of our presence.
- We are careful around plants and landscaping. And take all precautions against overspray.
- From stucco to stain we can paint and restore it all.
- Scraping and striping without damage to wood is important to maintain the integrity of the structure.
- Our crew is prompt and courteous and we are a 100% non smoking company
We’re proud of our team and our ability to restore historic Portland homes with a beautiful, professional exterior or interior paint job. Give us a call today.