Cabinet Refinishing & Cabinet Painting in Tualatin, OR
Update your home with custom cabinet refinishing and painting from the pros.
Call (503) 246-8888 for a Free Estimate
or fill out the form below:
Restore Your Cabinets in Tualatin
Don’t waste time and money ripping out cabinets and installing expensive new replacements. We can turn your existing wood cabinetry back into the showpieces they once were! Maintain the original style of your cabinets or update them with a modern look to fit your updated style. Whatever your goal, our Tualatin cabinet refinishers have the tools and training to wow you.
Bluenote Painting specializes in painting kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, or built-ins throughout your home. Tualatin cabinet refinishing will vastly improve the look and feel of your home at a price that’s much more agreeable than completely replacing them.
Replacing vs Refinishing Cabinets: Which Is Right For You?
Are your cabinets worth the work?
Cabinet painting and refinishing might not be the right answer if your cabinets are cheap and low quality with a lot of damage.
Are your cabinets in good condition?
Our experienced Tualatin cabinet painters can repair small scratches during our preparation step. But you should only refinish your cabinets if they are overall in solid condition.
Do you want an economical and sustainable solution?
Compared to buying all new cabinets, cabinet refinishing is the economical and sustainable choice. Plus, it can be completed in days, not months!
Our Tualatin Cabinet Refinishing Process
Our Tualatin cabinet painters do not remove cabinets from your space — we complete the entire process right in your home! This approach is a huge benefit to you. It’s faster, safer, and limits the possibility of damage during transportation.
Here’s how we refinish your cabinets:
- Prep. We start by making sure everything in your space is protected. We’ll tape, mask, and cover everything in plastic, including appliances, countertops, floors, furniture, and more. From there, the cleaning begins. We’ll remove dust, grease, and buildup on your cabinets. Then we’ll sand the surface, fill in gaps, and repair any minor damage.
- Paint. Our painting process involves a high-quality shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. Our proven method minimizes odors and won’t disrupt you or your family — you can even stay at home while we work.
- Clean. Our painters always leave your home better than we found it. We’ll deep clean the area so well that aside from your like-new cabinets, you’ll never know we were there.
About Bluenote Painting
Bluenote Painting is locally owned and operated with a reputation for doing great work. Our first priority is making sure you’re happy with the result and are dedicated to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We offer incredible attention to detail and excellent communication throughout your project.
- Service – Tualatin cabinet painting isn’t the only thing we excel at — our customer service is five-star, too!
- Value – High-quality refinishing adds value to your home, looks amazing, and protects your biggest investment.
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
Tualatin Cabinet Refinishing Done Right
Our experienced painters are dedicated to their craft. We’re not finished until you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
Call (503) 246-8888 to request your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you refinish built-ins, too?
Yes! Our Tualatin cabinet services include built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers.
Do your painters install hinges, pulls, and other hardware?
Although new hardware is not included as part of our process, if you provide the accessories, our team is more than happy to professionally install them before we leave.
What color should I paint my cabinets?
We’ll help you decide. Let’s talk about what you’re looking for and what color paint will be the best choice for your space. We also offer in-depth design consultations.
What kind of paint do you use?
Our team uses low VOC hybrid oil and water-based paint. This paint is safe for your family. You can even stay at home while we work. This paint is very durable and has the perfect sheen needed for an amazing “new cabinets” look.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for projects in Tualatin and the surrounding area, including Portland, Beaverton, Oregon City, Wilsonville, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to learn more.