Cabinet Refinishing & Cabinet Painting in West Linn, OR
Give new life to your cabinets! Renew their beauty or update with a more modern look.
Call (503) 246-8888 for a Free Estimate
or fill out the form below:
Refinish or Paint Your Cabinets in West Linn
Turn your old wood cabinetry back into the showpieces they once were! Whether you want to maintain the original style or update with a fresh new look, our cabinet refinishers have the tools and training to wow you.
Bluenote Painting specializes in painting kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, or built-ins throughout your home. West Linn cabinet refinishing is meant to vastly improve the look and feel of your home at a price that’s much more agreeable than replacing them completely.
Is Cabinet Painting or Refinishing Right for You?
Are your cabinets worth the work?
Cabinet painting and refinishing can work wonders, but it might not be the right answer if your cabinets are cheap and low quality with a lot of damage.
Are your cabinets in good condition?
Our experienced West Linn cabinet painters will make small fixes (like repairing scratches) during our preparation step, but to be worth the investment, your cabinets should be in overall solid condition.
Do you want an economical and sustainable solution?
Cabinet refinishing is the economical and sustainable choice vs. buying new cabinets. Plus, it can be completed in days, not months!
Our Cabinet Refinishing Process
Our West Linn cabinet painters do not move the cabinets from your home — we’ll do everything right in your house! This is a huge benefit to you as it’s faster and limits the possibility of damage during transportation.
Here’s how we refinish your cabinets:
- Prep. We start by taping, masking, and covering everything in plastic, including appliances, countertops, floors, furniture, and more. Then the cleaning begins. We’ll remove any grease or buildup on your cabinets. The final step in prep is to sand the surface, fill in gaps, and repair any minor damage.
- Paint. It’s time for a high-quality shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. Our proven method minimizes odors and won’t disrupt you or your family — you can even stay at home while we work, if you’d like.
- Clean. Our team always leaves your home better than we found it. We’ll clean the area so well that aside from your incredibly refreshed cabinets, you’ll never know we were there.
About Bluenote Painting
We are a locally-owned and operated company specializing in West Linn cabinet painting. Our first priority is making sure you’re happy with the result. We stake our reputation on the quality of our work and are dedicated to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We offer incredible attention to detail and excellent communication.
- Service – Cabinet painting isn’t the only thing we excel at — our customer service is five-star, too!
- Value – High-quality refinishing adds value to your home, looks amazing, and protects your biggest investment.
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
Cabinet Refinishing Done Right
Our experienced West Linn painters are dedicated to their craft. We’re detail-oriented, precise, and won’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied with our work.
Call (503) 246-8888 to request your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you refinish built-ins, too?
Yes! Our West Linn cabinet services extend to built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers, too!
Do your painters install hinges, pulls, and other hardware?
New hardware is not included as part of our process. However, if you provide the accessories, our team is more than happy to professionally install them when we’re finished refinishing your cabinets.
What color should I paint my cabinets?
We’d love to help! Let’s talk about what you’re looking for and what color paint will be the best choice for your cabinets and home. We also offer in-depth design consultations.
What kind of paint do you use?
We use low VOC hybrid oil and water-based paint. This paint is safe for your family — you can even stay at home while we work. This paint is also incredibly durable and has the perfect sheen needed for that amazing “new cabinets” look.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for projects in West Linn and the surrounding area, including Portland, Beaverton, Oregon City, Wilsonville, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to learn more.