Cabinet Refinishing & Cabinet Painting in Wilsonville, OR
Update your kitchen or bathroom with cabinet refinishing. The affordable, eco-friendly, and simple home facelift!
Call (503) 246-8888 for a Free Estimate
or fill out the form below:
Looking to Refinish or Paint Your Cabinets in Wilsonville?
Bluenote Painting specializes in painting kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, or built-ins throughout your home. Our team has the experience and knowledge needed to update your cabinets to look brand new. Wilsonville cabinet refinishing services vastly improve the look and feel of your home. Refinishing is also a more affordable, sustainable, and simple process.
Why Refinish Your Cabinets?
- Quick fix! The simplest way to improve the appearance of your home. Completed in days, not months!
- Wilsonville cabinet refinishing is the economical and sustainable choice vs. buying new cabinets.
- Offers up to a 200% ROI. A smart investment if you’re planning to sell your home soon!
How Cabinet Refinishing Works
Our Wilsonville cabinet painters do not move the cabinets from your home to paint them — we work in place! This is a huge benefit for homeowners. It’s faster, easier for you, and limits the possibility of damage during transportation.
Here’s how we refinish your cabinets:
- Prep. We tape, mask, and cover everything in plastic, including appliances, countertops, floors, furniture, and anything else that needs protection. Then the cleaning begins. We’ll remove any grease, waxe, or any other buildup on your cabinets. The final step in prep is to sand the surface, fill in gaps, and repair any damage.
- Paint. We use a high-quality shellac primer and tinted lacquer topcoat. This method minimizes odors and won’t disrupt you or your family — you can even stay in your home while we work.
- Clean. We’ll leave your home better than we found it! Our team will clean the area so well that aside from your beautifully refreshed cabinets, you’ll never know we were there.
About Bluenote Painting
We are a locally-owned and operated company specializing in cabinet painting for Wilsonville homeowners. Our top priority is making sure you’re happy with the result. We’re proud to stand above the competition when it comes to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We offer incredible attention to detail and thorough communication.
- Service – Cabinet painting isn’t the only thing we excel at — our customer service is top-notch, too!
- Value – High-quality refinishing adds value to your home and protects your biggest investment.
“Ramiro and his crew came in and completed their work ahead of schedule to our total satisfaction. Their communication skills were excellent, they were friendly and professional at all times, and expressed genuine concern that we be happy with all elements of the job. It is my pleasure to recommend Bluenote Painting. I look forward to working with them again.”
Cabinet Refinishing and Painting is an Art
Our experienced painters are dedicated to their craft. We’re detail-oriented, precise, and won’t leave until you’re 100% satisfied with the results.
Call (503) 246-8888 to request your free estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you refinish built-ins, too?
Yes! Our Wilsonville cabinet painting, refinishing, and staining services extend to built-ins, bookshelves, and drawers, too!
Do your painters install hinges, pulls, and other hardware?
New hardware is not included as part of our process. However, if you provide the hardware, our cabinet refinishing contractors are more than happy to professionally install it.
What color should paint my cabinets?
Our team can help you decide what color paint will be the best choice for your cabinets and home. We also offer in-depth design consultations.
What kind of paint do you use?
We use low VOC hybrid oil and water-based paint. This paint is safe for your family and allows you to stay at home while we work. This paint is also incredibly durable and has the perfect sheen you want for your cabinets.
Do you paint cabinets near me?
We’re available for cabinet painting projects in Wilsonville and the surrounding area, including Portland, Beaverton, Oregon City, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.