House Painters and Commercial Painting Experts
Full-service interior and exterior painting services to beautify your Portland-area home or office. Call (503) 246-8888 or contact us online for a free estimate.
“Out of the dozens of people working for us, I can honestly say that Bluenote Painting has been the pinnacle of our experiences working with contractors.”
About Bluenote Painting
We’re locally-owned and operated, and our #1 priority is making sure that you’re 100% happy with our work. There’s no other painter in Portland who can match our dedication to craftsmanship and service.
- Quality – We’re not like other painters! You’ll love the attention to detail and communication from our experienced painters.
- Service – We work with you and our service will exceed your expectations. You’ll wonder why all painters aren’t like us!
- Warranty – All exterior painting projects include a warranty that’s the longest of any painter in the Portland area.
- Value – High-quality paint adds value to your home and protects your biggest investment.
Fall in love with your home all over again!
When you work with our experienced Portland painters, you’ll love how we will:
- Help you select the best colors and paints for your home
- Treat your home and property with respect
- Communicate honestly and openly throughout the process
- Completely prep your home, including pressure washing, scraping, caulking, and priming
- Apply two coats of a Lifetime-Warranty paint, including brushing and rolling all wood surfaces
Our experienced painters can take on any size project. Whether you own or manage an office building, hotel, apartment complex, or other commercial property, we paint:
- Exterior brick
- Interior & exterior walls
- Much more!
We’ll work nights and weekends to allow you to stay open while our painters are working. We’ll treat your business, your customers, and your employees with the respect they deserve!
Cabinet Painting & Refinishing
Add value to your home and breathe new life into your kitchen or bathroom with our wood cabinet painting and refinishing services. Our expert painters are available to sand, prime, prep, stain, and paint your wood cabinets, bookshelves, mantels, and built-ins.
- Low VOC oil/water hybrid paint. Stay in your home while we work. Dries in 24 hours!
- We work in your home and leave your cabinets in place. This lets us work faster without risk of damage to your cabinets.
- We take pride in our cabinet painting work and it shows. You’ll love the results!
Gallery & Portfolio
See more examples of our painters’ best work:
Request Your Free Estimate
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you work?
Our painters are available for commercial and residential projects throughout the Portland Metro area, including Oregon City, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, and other nearby cities. Contact us today to find out if our painters work in your area.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes! We stand behind our work. If there’s a problem or you’re not happy with the results, we want to hear from you and we want the opportunity to make things right. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority. In addition, all exterior painting projects include a warranty that’s among the longest in the Portland area.
Do you do prep work prior to painting?
Absolutely. When you work with our experienced painters, you won’t have to lift a finger. We pressure wash to clean your home and kill all mold/moss/mildew, then scrape any peeling paint and prime those areas, and replace all failed caulking with a lifetime warranty caulking. We’ll handle all the prep and cleanup. We take pride in leaving your home cleaner than when we found it.
I’m getting ready to sell my home. Is now a good time to paint?
Yes! Improving the cosmetics of your home (either inside or out) can add curb appeal and value. Our services offer an excellent ROI if you’re planning to sell your home in the near future. And if you just bought a new property, painting before you move in is a great way to help make your new home feel like your own, and protect your new investment.
Do you offer any other services?
In addition to exterior and interior commercial and residential painting, we can:
- Repair plaster and drywall
- Remove wallpaper
- Much more!